We’re positive you’ll love your handcrafted granite and/or marble products from H & R Designs! Our heart, hard work, and pride go into every product we produce. By always offering our best quality work first, we can alleviate any concerns you may have. We feel confident that you will love your product and under normal wear and usage, no warranty is needed. We consider our products to be miniature works of art. As such, when handled carefully, and using our tips on our Faqs page, you will enjoy your board for years to come. While we may be busy and can’t answer the phone immediately, we always return our calls and emails personally. We do not use a service center in India, China or another out of the country center. Our policies have the same values, ideals, and standards today that my father taught us as children. Never compromise on the quality of materials and products. Strive to do your best work every time. Finally, always follow through with your promise – your spoken word is as valuable as your written.
Check out our FAQS page for more information and commonly asked questions. As a small business owner, I always try to go above and beyond the normal customer service found commonly today. Please call me and let me know of any concerns you have, even if you feel they are minor. I value the wonderful customers I meet, often times turning into amazing friendships!
Please view carefully below all policies for more information.
- Our goal is to get your items to you quickly, but also without damage.
- Purchases are heavily bubble wrapped, with air pillows where needed for additional protection.
- Due to product weight, the most affordable way to ship is USPS If it fits, it ships® Priority Mail.
- Delivered within 2-3 days anywhere in the United States, except federal holidays, which may cause delays.
- Shipping/handling cost per cheese board is USPS $21.50, including insurance up to $65.
- Shipping/handling cost for tea light holder(s) will be either $7.15 (small box) or $13.60 (medium box).
- We do not profit from shipping, simply passing on the actual charges, which may be found here: USPS Priority Mail Costs.
Whenever possible, we ship the same day if payment is received before 1 pm EST. Standard shipping is within 24-48 hrs of payment receipt. Please note delivery times do not include Sundays, or federal holidays when mail locations are closed. Christmas orders may be delayed due to heavy postal traffic. Please take this shipping delay into consideration for your gift to arrive in time.
Trouble placing an order online or feel uncomfortable using PayPal? Feel free to call me and place your order over the phone. Square and PayPal invoicing are used with confidence and buyer’s protection.
See a board you like online, but live locally? Check the local box for a $10 old-fashioned door to door delivery charge, or we can work out a time and place that works best. Be sure to call me instead and place your order and arrangements at the same time.
- Currently, we ship only within the United States. We can quote on shipping internationally if you will email us the correct mailing information for both “To” and “From”, and the product(s) you want to purchase.
- Note international shipments may take 4-8 weeks to arrive. We have no control over international postage delivery or customs delays. Additional country/customs fees associated with international shipping are included in your quote.
- A separate PayPal invoice is sent to you after final approval, then we can begin processing your order.
- Again, we do not charge any additional fees, but simply pass them along.
Each order is carefully inspected by myself before shipping. We ensure that it is protected to the best of our ability. We have no control over your package once delivered to the post office and winging its way to you. We ask for you to please check your purchase for damage immediately once received. Notify us promptly within 7 days of receiving using any of the methods on our Contact Us page. Photos of the box, especially if damaged, and the product are especially helpful as we send them on to the USPS for proof. Breakage or damage due to abuse, accidental drops, dishwasher use, or oven use is not covered. Stone is a natural product and as such, color variations, pits, surface lines, texture (feel of product) are not returnable. I attempt to reproduce the truest color possible when listing for sale. Computer and phone screens all have color variations, as do lighting situations when you are viewing our products.
Please understand that if the board is damaged/broken and you would like a replacement, we will try our best to match it. All granite has innate fracture flaws, making it break not always on command, part of what makes each piece so unique. New images of replacement boards to choose from are emailed/texted for your decision as we want you to truly enjoy your board. Once your decision is final, we will carefully ship it to you again.
In order to expedite the returns/refund process, please contact us before making a return.
- Your return must include all items (including receipt) in their original, unused condition, with no damage.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
- We will notify you once we receive your return and have been able to inspect it for damage.
- We recommend using the same shipping method we use, including insurance if needed. USPS If it fits, it ships® has a tracking number which is always recommended, and the most cost effective shipping method. Please be sure to forward the tracking number so that we can be on the lookout for it to arrive.
- You should see your refund in approximately 4 weeks time or sooner after dropping it with your shipper. This time period includes: return within 30 days, processing time (3-5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process the return from our bank (5-7 business days).
- We cannot be held responsible for any lost shipments of returned merchandise.
NOTE: Purchases that have been customized (monograms, logos, special order items), or items damaged from normal wear and tear are unfortunately not eligible for returns. We have thought carefully about our policies and want to be as fair and considerate as possible. Being a small business does not allow us to accept returns of used items or damaged items not due to shipping issues. The cost would be too great for us to absorb, however, we hope as we continue to grow, we will be able to modify our policies.