Grab some coffee, water or what have you. Let’s chit chat about granite and more as I meander (frequently) through what’s on my mind. Since I have random thoughts and get distracted, we might not get back to the original subject. Now, you’re wondering – does she really talk like this?? Yep!! Sure do! Just ask my besties, well versed in listening to me ramble along. Patiently waiting to insert some words of their own. Thank goodness they love me as I am!
I hope not to bore you to tears (yawn). Sharing fun finds, wines I love, and some cheese. Lastly, no day is complete without a little cheese and vino, at least in my opinion! Now, I love to eat, sigh, so you’ll see some recipes now and again also. Let’s give your cookbook a night off and have some fun trying new tastes instead.
For instance, I simply have to share this great ice cream recipe that I found – great for summer! Sue, the food blogger I love following, has lovely recipes and I have yet to find one that isn’t amazing. Please be sure to check her out at https://theviewfromgreatisland.com
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed and strained lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 16 ounce tub of sour cream
- 1-2 drops green food coloring (optional)
- lime zest
- Add in the sour cream and food coloring, if using. Whisk or stir until everything is well combined and smooth. You can do this in a food processor if you like.
- Process according to your ice cream maker’s instructions. Spoon the soft ice cream into a pan, cover, and freeze until firm.
- Serve garnished with lime zest.
I have to tell you, we shared this with friends and it was AMAZING!!!
Meanwhile, please subscribe, don’t miss any of my nutty life, new boards I’ve created and what’s for dinner later on! Please be sure to check out my FAQS page as well.